Polar Vantage V Titan HR
- Free shipping from 50 GBP
- Pay easily and securely with
- Widest range of running products
- Article number
- Article group
- Sport Watches
- Activity tracker
- Calories burned
- GPS sensor
- Yes (integrated)
- Heart rate monitor
- Yes, integrated
- Water rating
- 3 ATM - 30 metres
The Polar Vantage V Titan HR is a versatile multi-sport watch for runners who want to train like a pro and track their performances. This new, advanced Polar model is the big brother of the Polar Vantage V. It is the perfect sports watch for anyone who wants to train effectively, record statistics and improve their performances. The Polar Vantage V Titan combines the precision sports watch technologies of the Vantage V with premium materials. The watch features an integrated GPS function which allows you to track your speed, distance and route. The watch provides important information about your daily activities and recovery moments and next to functioning as a sports watch also functions as a 24/7 activity tracker. The Polar Vantage V Titan HR is provided with a Polar H10 heart rate monitor. The H10 heart rate monitor provides accurate readings and connects to your watch using Bluetooth and ANT+.
The case of the Polar Vantage V Titan is made of titanium. This makes the casing stronger and more robust, but also very light of weight. Where the Vantage V weights 66 grams, the Polar Vantage V Titan cuts this down to 59 grams.
Heart Rate Monitor
The Vantage V Titan introduces the newest form of heart rate monitoring named Polar Precision Prime. The watch measures your heart beat through a combination of optical sensors and a physical measurement on the skin. This enlarges the accuracy of the measurements in challenging conditions. The Training Load Pro technology provides you with a comprehensive picture of how your training sessions strain your body in different ways.
Yet another new feature offered by the Vantage V Titan is Recovery Pro. This training function measures your daily as well as your long term recovery and informs you if you have been training too much, too little or just the right amount. It helps you to find the right balance between training and recovery. In addition the Vantage V measures your running power from the wrist with its own proprietary algorithm by GPS and barometer data. This data is then used to measure muscle strain, the load that your training session puts on your joints and your muscular and skeletal systems.
Battery and Smart Coaching
The battery of the Polar Vantage V Titan lasts longer than those of its predecessors and is therefore very suitable for long distance training. The watch is waterproof up to 30 meters and analyses your performances when swimming. Therefore this watch is also suitable for triathletes. By synchronising the watch with the Polar Flow app you can import routes and record and analyse your training data and progress. With Smart Coaching you are coached during your training and receive feedback on your progress. Additionally you can share your training data with your coach and with friends.
Smart Coaching Functions:
- Polar Precision Prime: provides you with accurate wrist-based heart rate tracking even in the most demanding conditions
- Training Load Pro: shows the strain your training puts on different parts of your body
- Recovery Pro: see how recovered your body is and get recovery feedback
- Running Power: get a more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions
- Running Index: get an estimate of your running VO2 max and see how your running is developing
- Running Program: get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals
- Smart Calories: know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training
- Activity Guide: shows you how active you've been during a day and gives practical tips on how to achieve your activity goals
- Orthostatic Test: simple test that measures your current shape
- Swimming metrics: measures your data while you are swimming
Polar Flow Web-service and App:
If you use the Vantage V Titan together with the Polar Flow web-service and app you will receive all tools, statistics and support you need to push your training to the next level. Challenge yourself with new goals, check out your training sessions and discover more about your active lifestyle. Directly after your training you will receive a detailed visual overview of your training in the Polar Flow app which helps you analyse your performances.
- Integrated GPS
- Smart Coaching
- Syncronisable with Polar Flow
- Records acceleration
- Chargeable 320 mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Longer battery life: up to 40 training hours
- Waterproof up to 30 meters
- Size: 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight: 59 grams
- USB-cable for synchronising data with computers via Polar FlowSync
How can we help you?
Our experts are waiting for you!