Items 1-30 of 346
- Mizuno Impulse Core T-shirt Women€22.36 €27.95+ meer + meer
- Mizuno X First Unisex€89.95
- Mizuno Wave Ultima 13 Men€139.95
- Mizuno Wave Daichi 7 Women€139.95
- Mizuno Wave Ultima 13 Women€98.95 €139.95
- Mizuno Wave Rider 26 SSW Unisex€148.46 €164.95
- Mizuno Alpha 7.5 Short Men€29.95 €49.95
- Mizuno Wave Mujin 8 Men€99.95 €149.95
- Mizuno Wave Mujin 8 Women€99.95 €149.95
- Mizuno Wave Prophecy 11 Unisex€229.95
- Mizuno Wave Skyrise 2 Unisex€80.95 €139.95
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 18 Men€112.46 €149.95
- Mizuno BG3000 Mid Tight Women€37.95 €49.95
- Mizuno Wave Mujin 8 Women€120.95 €149.95
- Mizuno Wave Prodigy 4 Women€99.95 €119.95
- Mizuno Wave Neo Wind Women€152.95 €189.95
- Mizuno Wave Ibuki 3 GTX Men€119.95
- Mizuno Wave Prodigy 4 Men€99.95 €119.95
- Mizuno Wave Neo Ultra Men€183.95 €219.95
- Mizuno Wave Paradox 5 Women€136.95 €169.95
- Mizuno Wave Daichi 7 Men€139.95
- Mizuno Wave Neo Ultra Women€176.95 €219.95
- Mizuno Wave Ibuki 3 GTX Women€119.95
- Mizuno Wave Neo Wind Men€152.95 €189.95
- Mizuno Wave Horizon 6 Women€169.95
- Mizuno Wave Sky 6 Men€144.95 €179.95
- Mizuno Wave Sky 6 Men€179.95
- Mizuno Wave Horizon 6 Women€136.95 €169.95
- Mizuno Wave Sky 6 Men€144.95 €179.95
- Mizuno Wave Horizon 6 Men€136.95 €169.95
Mizuno - Reach Beyond
Mizuno started out as a family business. The company was founded by Rihachi and Rizo Mizuno in 1906 in Osaka; one of the largest cities of Japan. With a wide interest in sports and technology the brothers developed everything from baseball gloves to gliders. Their first athletics spike was released in 1928, but it was only in 1972 that Mizuno made a real international impact with its running gear. It was then that the Mizuno M-Line running shoes were released and the Japanese brand finally established itself in the global running scene. After this, things speeded up quickly, and throughout the 80s and 90s Mizuno became a more dominant player in the scene. Now, Mizuno is an industry leader and produces revolutionary running gear that challenges the status quo.
When it comes to designing running shoes, Mizuno pushes itself forward and always strives for perfection. Ever since its foundation in 1906, the Japanese brand has operated under the simple motto: to contribute to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports. It believes that sports are an important part of life and hopes to contribute to people’s happiness by actively developing sports goods and by offering sport-related services. In line with this philosophy, Mizuno is the official partner of the Osaka marathon, but also sponsors many more running events across the globe. There’s sure to be a Mizuno event near you!
Mizuno Running Gear - Obsessed with details
Cushioning, stability and energy return - it’s around these core elements that Mizuno designs its running shoes. It doesn't matter whether you are looking for a light, fast racer or a comfortable running shoe with lots of cushioning, you’re sure to find what you need in Mizuno’s collection.
Are you a recreational runner who runs short as well as long distances? Then the Wave Rider model might just be the perfect shoe for you. The Wave Rider has been around for over 25 years and has become a cult-hero in the running scene. It introduced the characteristic Mizuno Wave Plate which provides maximum stability and uses the energy from landing to ensure a powerful toe-off. Rumour has it that the Mizuno Wave Plate inspired the use of carbon-plates in racing shoes.
But, of course, there’s much more: are you for instance looking for a stability shoe that corrects overpronation? Then the Mizuno Wave Inspire and the Wave Horizon are excellent for you. Go-to shoes for anyone who travels off the beaten track are the Mizuno Daichi and the Hayate trail running shoes. And then there’s the Wave Shadow, for all you racers out there. What’s more, Mizuno also provides for heavier runners: the Mizuno Wave Skyrise, for example, offers a wider sole that is slightly higher at the heel and thanks to this provides excellent stability and an abundance of comfort.
Running shoes are just one of Mizuno's many strengths. The Japanese company also offers a large selection of breathable sports and running clothing for every season of the year. Mizuno running clothing always features the latest Mizuno technologies. Take for instance the DryLite technology, which wicks moisture away from the skin and channels it to the outside of the fabric where it then can evaporate. This technology is found in most of their products. On top of that Mizuno gear is highly comfortable and often comes with reflective elements that help keep you safe after dark. Their collection even boasts a waterproof running jacket for when conditions get really rough. All in all, Mizuno offers clothing for all seasons and all conditions, you’re sure to find what you need in their collection.
Buy Your Mizuno Running Gear at 21RUN
Find the widest range of Mizuno running gear in our 21RUN webshop. Whether you’re looking for Mizuno running apparel or running shoes, you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for at 21RUN. Shop your favourite items now and enjoy free delivery from €50. Choose for Mizuno, choose for excellence.