Items 1-30 of 75
- PowerBar Protein Plus Low Sugar Bar Vanille Box£36.44
- PowerBar Powergel Shots Cola Box£33.06
- PowerBar Powergel Shots Orange Box£33.06
- PowerBar Powergel Shots Raspberry Box£33.06
- PowerBar Protein Plus 30% Bar Vanilla-Coconut Box£28.00
- PowerBar Powergel + Cafeine Mixed Box£40.89
- PowerBar Electrolyte Tablet Pink Grapefruit Box£53.71
- PowerBar Electrolyte Tablet Lemon Tonic Boost Box£53.71
- PowerBar Ride Energy Bar Peanut-Caramel Box£26.27
- PowerBar Powergel Strawberry-Banana Box£40.89
- PowerBar Powergel Lemon-Lime Box£40.89
- PowerBar Powergel + Cafeine Black Currant Box£40.89
- PowerBar Hydrogel Mojito Box£45.98
- PowerBar Electrolyte Tablet Mango Passionfruit Box£53.71
- PowerBar Energize Advanced Bar Orange£1.97
- PowerBar Energize Advanced Bar Mocca Almond£1.97
- PowerBar Energize Bar Cookies Cream£1.98
- PowerBar Protein Plus 30% Bar Vanilla-Coconut 55g£1.98
- PowerBar Multiflavour 4-Pack PowerGel£5.43
- PowerBar Energize Bar Multiflavour Pack£5.90
- PowerBar Recovery Drink 2.0 1.2kg£29.91
- PowerBar Isomax Blood Orange 1200g£28.15
- PowerBar Isoactive Lemon 600g£10.55
- PowerBar Isoactive Red Fruit Punch 600g£10.55
- PowerBar Isoactive Orange 1320g£20.25
- PowerBar Natural Protein Bar Blueberry Nuts£1.50
- PowerBar Electrolyte Tablet Mango Passionfruit£4.85
- PowerBar Electrolyte Tablet Raspberry Pomegranate£4.85
- PowerBar Electrolyte Tablet Pink Grapefruit£4.85
- PowerBar Electrolyte Tablet Black Currant£4.85
PowerBar - To give yourself an energy boost, or to not give yourself an energy boost
Whether you’re using sports bars, sports drinks or sports gels, you can rely on PowerBar's efficient energy nutrition during your races and running training. They help you achieve your personal goals and keep you motivated. The quickly digestible nutrients from PowerBar's energy bars and gels provide you with quickly usable "fuel" and thus prevent a slump in your performance and keep you from “hitting the wall".
Why Do You Actually Need Energy Bars or Gels?
Of course, it's not a secret that you lose energy while running. This energy can be obtained from various sources in the body: next to using body fat to provide you with energy, there is also easily usable glycogen in the liver and the muscles. This is quickly available and can be used to generate energy quickly. There is however just a limited amount of glycogen available in the body. When for instance running a marathon, the muscle glycogen already present in the body will not be enough to help you perform at your best. Glycogen is formed from carbohydrates.
You can assume that the body uses around 90 grams of carbohydrates every hour, this is of course highly dependent on the duration and intensity of your physical activity. The special sports gels and sports bars from PowerBar with a carbohydrate content between 21 and 48 grams provide additional supplies. The body converts these carbohydrates into glycogen (imbibing water when taking carbohydrates will speed up this process). Alternatively, you can also use the PowerBar Hydro Gels, with these gels you won't need water directly afterwards. It is best to browse through the wide variety of products on 21RUN’s website and design your own nutrition strategy. We have everything you’ll need during your performances: from PowerBar Powergels to PowerBar sports drinks (such as PowerBar Isoactive) to PowerBar sports nutrition bars.
Powerbar Sports Gels, Sports Bars and Drinks at 21RUN
Specially developed for you by experts: the brand PowerBar has more than 30 years of experience, and we as the running sports specialist 21RUN know what is important when it comes to optimal sports nutrition. Whether recreational athletes or marathon runners, we want to offer everyone their perfect products. That's why you will find a large range of PowerBar products in our online shop. The products are subdivided into categories that tell you when its best to take these products; before, during or after your training. Order them now and we'll deliver them quickly to your doorstep.