Items 1-30 of 1219
- Nike Dri-FIT GO Mid-Rise Capri Women£84.11
- Nike ZoomX Zegama Trail Women£97.12 £140.50
- Nike High Jump Elite Unisex£110.14
- Nike Dri-FIT Run Division Reflective Jacket Women£79.77
- Nike Tech Fleece Tech Grip Gloves Men£36.39
- Nike Dri-FIT Phenom Elite Pants Men£84.11+ meer + meer
- Nike Dri-FIT Swoosh Run Mid-Rise 7/8 Tight Women£45.07
- Nike Storm-FIT Run Division Pants Women£114.48
- Nike Dri-FIT Swoosh Run Midlayer Women£29.45 £36.39
- Nike ZoomX Zegama Trail Men£97.12 £140.50
- Nike Dri-FIT Swoosh Run Midlayer Women£36.39
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 (Extra Wide) Men£105.80
- Nike Pegasus Turbo Next Nature Women£97.12 £140.50
- Nike Air Winflo 9 Shield Women£97.12
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 Women£89.32 £110.14+ meer + meer
- Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2 Women£218.58
- Nike ZoomX Invincible Run Flyknit 2 Women£108.40 £157.85+ meer + meer
- Nike Dri-FIT Beanie Trail GRX Unisex£27.72
- Nike ZoomX Invincible Run Flyknit 2 Men£108.40 £157.85+ meer + meer
- Nike Pole Vault Elite Unisex£86.71
- Nike Dri-FIT GO Mid-Rise Tight Women£88.45
- Nike Dri-FIT GO Mid-Rise 7/8 Tight Women£88.45
- Nike Air Winflo 9 Shield Women£78.91 £97.12
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 24 Women£87.58 £105.80
- Nike React Pegasus Trail 4 GTX Men£140.50
- Nike React Pegasus Trail 4 GTX Women£140.50
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 Men£105.80+ meer + meer
- Nike Air Winflo 9 Shield Men£97.12
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 Shield Men£118.81
- Nike Dri-FIT Rise 365 T-shirt Men£38.13 £49.41+ meer + meer
Just Do It: Nike - Making Sports History Since 1972
With their famous Swoosh-logo, their unique innovative power and their designs that become global trends in no time, Nike is the most famous sports and running brand of the world. As with so many sports brands that have become world famous, it was ultimately a certain degree of dissatisfaction with the running gear offered at the time that led to the founding of the company, and ultimately to the global corporation that Nike now is.
It all started with Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight who were faced with the dilemma of not finding running shoes that suited their needs. They quickly founded the sales company Blue Ribbon Sports and initially sold Onitsuka Tiger running shoes, which today are found under the ASICS label. The company name Nike and the now best-known logo in the world of sports, the Swoosh, came into being in 1972 when the label developed its first own running shoe models. Nike became a global brand in the early 80s when basketball star Michael Jordan became an ambassador for the brand and the Swoosh became a symbol that represented success in sports. Just as the Swoosh-logo has become the epitome of sport and success, the slogan “Just Do It!” is inextricably linked to the brand.
Nike Revolutionises the Running World with Daring Innovations
Since the foundations of the company, Nike has been the backbone of the running scene and a quality label for a wide variety of runners. Right from the start, the inventors in Oregon were concerned with constructing shoes that effectively support runners and thus contribute to better performances and faster successes during training.
Nike Running: Nike Air & Free
Today, Nike Running is a separate department of the company and has managed to influence running with innovating technologies throughout the company's history. Running shoes have also been Nike’s core business. In addition to this, Nike also makes available an extensive range of highly functional running clothing. As with the development process of their shoes, quality and functionality is where Nike places its focus with the construction of their clothing. After which the products are refined by their designers into sporty and fashionable outfits that often take the world by storm. Nike is currently flying high, both as a fashion label and as a sporting goods manufacturer.
Nike’s Air-System was undoubtedly a milestone in running shoe development history. The air cushion in the heel area of the sole made an enormous impression by providing what was, up to then, an unimaginable amount of cushioning. The Nike Air Max series currently still employs the traditional air cushion.
For runners who aren’t great lovers of a lot of cushioning in their running shoes, Nike constructed the Nike Free series - the first of which was the Nike Free 5.0 model. Models from this series are particularly suitable for runners who prefer a natural running style and get by with less cushioning. Nike Free thus significantly shaped the natural running trend and stands for the sole construction, which allows the feet to roll through their natural transition style and thereby provide a barefoot-like running feel.
In 2011, Nike launched the Flyknit-technology - a major innovation to the uppers of all types of running trainers which provides support and breathability.
Nike Alphafly & Vaporfly
Two groundbreaking competition running shoes recently caused a sensation: the Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% and its big brother, the Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next%. The ZoomX Vaporfly Next% has proven itself several times as the fastest shoe of all time. In 2019, at six of the biggest and most famous marathons in the world - the New York City, the Chicago, the London, the Berlin, the Boston and the Tokyo marathons - 31 out of 36 podium places were taken by athletes who ran their race on the Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next%.
And then the Alphafly hit the market. In 2019 Eliud Kipchoge broke the magical 2-hour marathon barrier with a prototype of the Alphafly. The secret of these shoes lies in the combination of the ZoomX foam and the carbon fibre plate. Many brands have now followed suit and brought out their own carbon racers, but Nike again was the true innovator.
Buy Nike Running Clothing Online
Nike running clothing is functional and tailors to the needs of endurance athletes. The materials used in the construction are always carefully selected to make sure that they fulfil the needs of the activity they’re meant for. The running clothing can be adapted to the weather and the season. Nike Shield material, for instance, is highly water-repellent and is therefore perfect for training in wet weather conditions. The Dri-FIT technology ensures rapid moisture management and is comfortable to wear, even during maximum exertion. Many shirts, running pants and jackets from Nike are available in neon colours or with reflective details. Thanks to this you’ll also be visible in low-light conditions.
At 21RUN you will find a wide range of Nike running shoes, clothing and accessories in many colours and styles. In addition to functional underwear, our collection also includes caps, hats and sports socks. Competitive athletes as well as amateur runners will find their Nike equipment here with us. With this in mind: Just Shop It!