Running jackets Women
Items 1-30 of 76
- On Weather Jacket Women£209.28Available sizes: XS, M, L
- adidas 3 Stripes Track Jacket Women£49.26Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Odlo Zeroweight Dual Dry Waterproof Jacket Women£217.93Available sizes: XS, S, M, L
- ASICS Sakura Jacket Women£70.88Multiple sizes available
- Nike Essential Run Division Jacket Women£70.88 £79.53Available sizes: S, M
- Saucony Packaway Jacket Women£105.48Available sizes: S, M, L
- Nike Windrunner Trail Jacket Women£88.18Available sizes: XS, S, M, L
- ASICS Visibility Jacket Women£88.18Multiple sizes available
- ASICS Accelerate Jacket Women£122.78Multiple sizes available
- ASICS FujiTrail Jacket Women£131.43Available sizes: XL
- adidas Marathon Jacket Women£62.24Available sizes: S, M
- New Balance Core Run Jacket Women£62.24Available sizes: XS, S
- Nike Impossibly Light Jacket Women£79.53Available sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Fusion C3+ Recharge Hoodie Women£103.75Multiple sizes available
- Nike Aeroloft Vest Women£114.13 £131.43Available sizes: L
- Nike Essential Run Division Jacket Women£69.63 £79.53Available sizes: XS
- Nike Flash Run Division Jacket Women£114.13Available sizes: L
- Odlo Zeroweight Pro Warm Reflect Jacket Women£134.03 £157.38Available sizes: XS, S
- Rukka Maajarvi Jacket Women£44.94Available sizes: XS
- Odlo Zeroweight Pro Warm Jacket Women£148.73Available sizes: M
- Odlo Zeroweight Warm Hybrid Jacket Women£109.81Available sizes: XS, S
- Odlo Element Light Print Jacket Women£70.88Available sizes: XS, L
- Rukka Munk Jacket Women£62.24Available sizes: M
- Gore R3 GORE-TEX Infinium Partial Jacket Women£115.86 £131.43Available sizes: XS, S, L, XL
- Ronhill Tech Fortify Jacket Women£148.73Available sizes: L
- Under Armour Reactor Run Vest Women£105.48Available sizes: XS
- ASICS Lite-Show Jacket Women£53.59 £88.18Available sizes: XS
- Mizuno Waterproof 20K ER Jacket Women£126.24 £148.73Available sizes: XS
- Rukka Majaa Jacket Women£70.88Available sizes: L
- Salomon Lightning WP Jacket Women£119.32 £148.73Available sizes: S
Buying a Running Jacket for Women
With a running jacket for women you are protected against the cold British climate. Windbreakers are ideal for winter because they are either water-resistant or waterproof and thereby help protect you against icy winds and chilling rains. To keep your body from cooling down too fast, it is also important to wear a jacket after you intensive workouts in summer. A running jacket forms the third layer of your running outfit; sports underwear is your base layer and regular running clothes, such as running tights or a top, are your second layer. At 21RUN you will find running jackets for women from a wide variety of top brands such as ASICS, Nike, adidas and Odlo and other brands.
Why do you need a running jacket?
A running jacket brings many advantages during and after exercising. In winter it protects you against wind and rain and in summer a jacket ensures that your body does not cool down immediately after your workout. Many jackets feature a hood and also have reflective elements on all sides. Because jackets form the top-layer of your outfit they very often feature reflective elements that help to keep you safe after dark. Most jackets feature a variety of pockets and allow you to bring gels and other nutrition along during your endurance runs or long trails. During endurance runs the weather might suddenly clear up, or you might get a bit too warm. Therefore a packable jacket can be really handy. These jackets are light in weight and can be folded into a small bundle which can be stowed away in yourrunning backpack or which can be easily held in your hand.
Water-repellent running jackets for women protect you from light rain and are also breathable. Mesh panels underneath the arms create sufficient ventilation while running and help you stay cool.
Waterproof Running Jackets for Women
At 21RUN you will find waterproof running jackets for women from Odlo, Inov-8 and ASICS. These jackets have been tested for water resistance and are widely used by trail runners. Running jackets from Nike, adidas or New Balance are windproof and water-repellent and offer sufficient protection against light rain and cold winds. When temperatures really drop you can always turn to Newline’s Base Warm Up Jacket. This jacket is made of a fleece fabric and is ideal for running on cold winter days when temperatures drop somewhere between 0°C and -15°C.
Finding the right running jacket can be a daunting task. Want to learn more about running jackets for women? Please contact our customer service. Our running specialists there will be happy to take you through all the functions and characteristics of our running jackets.