Bauerfeind Run Performance Compression Socks Men
- Free shipping from 50 GBP
- Pay easily and securely with
- Widest range of running products
- Article number
- Article group
- Compression Socks
The Run Performance Bauerfeind compression socks for men help to reduce pressure on the heel and also support the foot arch when running. The sport performance compression socks are suitable for recreational runners as well as serious athletes. The long socks support the Achilles' tendons allowing you to run further and longer. The long socks cover the feet up to the ankle.
Bauerfeind compression socks are highly flexible which ensures that the targeted places experience the right amount of pressure. The therapeutic pressure increases blood circulation which in turn provides more oxygen flow to the muscles. To get the most out off your Bauerfeind Compression socks we advise you to wear them a couple of hours before, during and after your runs.
The Run Performance Bauerfeind socks features four different techniques:
- The infinity zone ensures stability to the foot arch and prevents over straining.
- The heel protection reduces the pressure on the heel when running.
- The Achilles' Tendon Comfort is an innovative opening at the Achilles' tendons and prevents overstrain.
- The Relief Sole compensates for long-lasting high-intensity training and doesn't restrict your freedom of movement.