Garmin Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor Soft Strap
- Free shipping from 50 GBP
- Pay easily and securely with
- Widest range of running products
- Article number
- Article group
- Heart Rate Monitors
The Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor with a soft strap is a heart rate monitor for triathletes. Featuring compact and comfortable design for minimal drag through the water, triathletes can take their training to the next level with HRM-Tri Hear Rate Monitor. Storing up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, forward data on to a compatible Garmin device at the end of a session and send real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water.
Specifically designed for triathletes, HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin, capturing heart rate data during every leg of the race. The HRM-Tri features an easily adjustable strap with soft, rounded edges and covered seams for maximum comfort outside of the water as well, where it can provide advanced running dynamics, including cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
- Cadance: amount of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation: propelling your body forward, the vertical movement of your body
- Ground contact time: the amount of ground contact while running
- Ground contact balance: the balance between the time your left and right feet make ground contact while running