Items 1-30 of 915
- Under Armour HOVR Machina 2 Men€145.95 €161.95Multiple sizes available
- Mizuno Duel Sonic 2 Men€103.95 €111.95Multiple sizes available
- Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 Women€150.95 €161.95Multiple sizes available+ more + more
- New Balance Fresh Foam More Trail Men€140.95 €161.95Multiple sizes available
- Under Armour Charged Bandit Trail GTX Women€101.95Available sizes: 38, 38.5, 39
- Altra Paradigm 5 Women€161.95Available sizes: 38, 39, 40
- Altra Torin 4.5 Plush Women€136.95 €151.95Available sizes: 38, 39, 40, 40.5
- Altra Superior 4.5 Women€131.95Available sizes: 37.5, 38, 38.5, 40
- Inov-8 Parkclaw 260 Knit Men€146.95Available sizes: 45.5
- Inov-8 Parkclaw 260 Knit Women€146.95Available sizes: 38.5, 40.5
- Inov-8 X-Talon G 210 V2 Women€140.95 €156.95Available sizes: 38.5, 40
- Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 Women€145.95 €161.95Multiple sizes available+ more + more
- Nike Air Zoom Vomero 15 Women€143.95 €151.95Multiple sizes available+ more + more
- Inov-8 X-Talon G 210 V2 Men€140.95 €156.95Multiple sizes available
- Altra Timp 3 Men€145.95 €161.95Multiple sizes available
- Altra Escalante 2.5 Women€141.95Available sizes: 37.5, 38.5, 41
- Altra Timp 3 Women€161.95Available sizes: 38, 38.5, 40
- adidas Supernova Men€88.95 €101.95Available sizes: 46 2/3, 47 1/3+ more + more
- adidas Adizero Pro Men€181.95Available sizes: 42 2/3
- Salomon Ultra Pro Women€126.95 €151.95Multiple sizes available
- Under Armour HOVR Sonic 4 Men€105.95 €121.95Available sizes: 42, 42.5, 44, 46
- Under Armour HOVR Sonic 4 Women€105.95 €121.95Multiple sizes available
- Salomon XA Pro 3D v8 GTX Women€137.95 €161.95Available sizes: 38 2/3, 40, 40 2/3, 42
- Salomon Speedcross 5 Men€118.95 €131.95Available sizes: 41 1/3, 47 1/3
- Salomon Speedcross 5 Men€118.95 €131.95Available sizes: 44
- Under Armour HOVR Sonic 4 FnRn Men€105.95 €121.95Available sizes: 42
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v11 Women€154.95 €171.95Multiple sizes available
- Salomon Speedcross 5 GTX Women€161.95Available sizes: 42, 42 2/3, 43 1/3+ more + more
- ASICS Gel Nimbus 23 Platinum Men€181.95 €201.95Multiple sizes available+ more + more
- Under Armour HOVR Infinite 3 Men€123.95 €141.95Multiple sizes available
Buying Running Shoes
Running trainers come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Different models feature different technologies and thrive in specific circumstances. There are, for instance, running shoes for long distances and running shoes for short distances, but also for average speed running and tempo runs. Which are the best running shoes for you really depends on your running style, your goals and your running experience. A pair of good running shoes, however, is very important for each and every runner.
Different Types of Running Shoes
Every single runner is unique. That's why there are many different types of running shoes. There’s a difference between running shoes for women and running shoes for men. Women’s running trainers normally have a narrower fit than those designed for men, which often have a wider fit. Because men are often a bit bulkier than women, running shoes for men are usually also a bit sturdier than those for women. In addition to the difference in sex, there’s also a big difference in running styles. Where one runner might need some guidance during heel-to-toe transition, others can perfectly go without this support. That’s why next to the differentiation between shoes for men and women, running shoes are also divided up into two other categories, namely:
Neutral running shoes are specifically designed for runners who land on the middle or the outside of the heel and who use the middle of the forefoot for take off. Stability shoes, or overpronation running shoes, have been specially designed for runners who land on the outside of the heel and whose ankles collapse to the medial side during transition. Overpronation is often corrected with a sturdy block in the midsole, or a comparable technique, which prevents the ankle from collapsing inwardly.
Different Purposes and Materials
In addition to these fundamental differences between running shoes, there are also shoes which are specially designed for certain conditions or types of runs. There are Racing Shoes, which are as lightweight as possible to ensure that you can perform at your fastest. There are Trail Shoes, or fell running shoes, which have a structured profile on the outsole to ensure that you have grip on unpaved paths during off-road running. Then there are road running shoes, or All-round Running Shoes, which have been designed for running on paved roads. And finally there are athletics Spikes, which are designed for running on the athletics track.
Yet another difference is found in the materials used in the construction of the shoes. There are, for instance, waterproof running shoes that use GORE-TEX material to keep out water. Gore-TEX is often used in Trail Running Shoes to help keep your feet dry and comfortable throughout your trails.
At 21RUN we offer a lot of different notable brands, such as ASICS, Nike, adidas, Saucony and New Balance. Do you have questions about a specific running shoe model? At 21RUN we work with a team of running experts who are happy to help you find your perfect running shoes. So, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service. It is very easy to buy running shoes online in our webshop.