Garmin Footpod (SDM4)
- Article number
- Article group
- Electronics Accessories
The Garmin Footpod (SDM4) is a foot sensor which is ideal to monitor, for instance, your indoor training. The Footpod measures your cadence and distance and ensures that this data is easily accessible on your Garmin watch.
The MEMS sensor technology gives the Footpod an astonishing level of accuracy of 98 percent for speed and distance. If your watch incidentally doesn't find the GPS-signal during your run then the Footpod can also be used to measure your distance. The Footpod is easily attachable to the laces of your running shoes and with compatible shoes the sensor can be placed in the mid-sole pocket.
- Records data without GPS-signal
- Speed up to 98% accurate in measuring distance and speed
- Runs on replaceable batteries
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
How can we help you?
Our experts are waiting for you!
- Call us:+31 72 - 52 000 99
- E-mail us:[email protected]
- Chat with us:Facebook